London Harness Horse Parade – Easter Monday 13th April 2020
The famous London Harness Horse Parade will again take place at the South of England Centre, Ardingly, West Sussex on Easter Monday 13th April 2020.
This unusual Easter spectacle is a chance for the whole family to experience the sights and sounds of old England and see the history of transportation before their eyes. See how everything from eggs to beer was transported. Over 100 horse drawn vehicles and carriages, from Shetlands to Shires, will take part from all over Britain, together with a parade of the earliest motor cars, vintage tractors and historic motorcycles. There’s also a chance to take a ride back in time on the Fullers Brewery Dray pulled by two of their magnificent Shires. More history
- Six shire horse team to appear for the first time at London Harness Horse Parade
- Transporting visitors through history at the famous London Harness Horse Parade on Easter Monday
- London Harness Horse Parade – Easter Monday 13th April 2020
- Schedule and entry forms for 2020 parade
- Parade of Horse Drawn Carriages – Easter Monday 22nd April 2019